MBS opens in Leeds
To enable a greater reach to potential candidates and clients we've now secured an office presence in the North East, No.1 Aire Street Leeds LS1 4PR. As the recruitment and property search business grows our clients have asked for support outside of London/home counties.
Leeds is the UK’s fastest growing city and is the main driver of a city region with a £64.6 billion economy, a combined population of 3 million and a workforce of 1.37 million. Over the next ten years, the economy is forecast to grow by 21% with financial and business services set to generate over half of GVA growth over that period.
· Hs2 is forecast to deliver 19,700 potential new jobs and a single economic corridor that will boost the Leeds City Region economy by £7.8 billion every year
· With over 109,000 companies generating 5% of England's total economic output of £60.5 billion, the Leeds City Region is an emerging global economic powerhouse
· Leeds City Region economy grew by 40% in the last decade despite global recession
· Long-term investment projects like national high-speed rail links HS2 and the northern hub mean faster and more reliable journeys in the future, across a combined economic area of 15 million people.
· 7 million people within a 1 hour drive
· (HS2) will unlock much needed capacity and bring a reduced journey time of 82 minutes from Leeds to London.
Source: Property Circle.